28 de diciembre de 2009

Just chattin'

As u can notice I finally end this story with
a happy ending, yeah [LOL] it really happens in real life,

not only on movies dudes!!
Je je Now I closed this season of this
blog with this, my last post.

Let me share u what resumes this section of my life that thanks God it's just the final. I'm not sure if I would have more chances 2 love him again during the past, during this next years, maybe in another life, or maybe if I would be living near from him, who knows. He loved me, I loved him...

And I hope a love story happens on my life soon, the perfect way 2 star 2010 yeah!! That would be... so appropiated.

This is the image that I gonna save on my mind about our last moments sharing, he and me, on the chat, he was reading this blog while I was almost crying because yeah I thought about what we could have if he wouldn't go on what he called 'una puta calentura' with another guy. The rewarding thing is that he made me feel better, more better that the other guy, and yeah I have no doubts about it: He was better with our relationship than with only having sex with that guy, that guy that I thoght was a good person, he wasn't.


Now as always I try 2 spend my internet time on things
I guess can give me something good 2 my person

I just received this from somebody that starts
aprecciatting
my self in a romantic way.
Yeah when I read this message for the
first time I was in shock, then I realized what
I am, I am able 2 to make somebody feels like
that for the way I am, so... Let's see what happens
with this other person who is inviting me to
know him and risk again 2 fall in love.


See u everyone!!!

No hay comentarios.: